Gerard Perret, DDS – Orthodontist
With over twenty-five years of experience in Orthodontics and dental care, Dr. Gerard Perret offers expert knowledge and care when treating patients. His comfortable chairside manner can ease even the most anxious patients, giving them the smile they have always dreamed of. He is a familiar face around the community having lived in Tampa since 1991.
Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, New Orleans, LA; Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1986; Certificate in Orthodontics, 1989
Dental Area of Focus:
Notable Achievements, Certifications, Recognitions:
Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, New Orleans, LA:
- C. Edmund Kells Honorary Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honors Society
- Robert F. Eastman Memorial Award for Excellence in Operative Dentistry
Awarded 4 United States Patents – 3 of which are currently marketed orthodontic products
Honored with biographical publication in the following Who’s Who references:
- Who’s Who in America – 2000
- Who’s Who in the South and Southwest – 1997
- Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare – 1996
- Who’s Who in Science and Engineering – 1994
- Charter Member – New Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Charter Member – Rotary Club of New Tampa
- Cornerstone Member – New Tampa YMCA
- Trustee – Rotary Club New Tampa Foundation, Inc.
- Silver Sponsor – Friends of the New Tampa Library
Hobbies and Interests:
When not in the office Dr. Perret enjoys fishing, sailing, listening to music and baseball. Dr. Perret has been married to Catherine McMahon since 1996 and they have one daughter together. They especially enjoy watching their daughter’s volleyball activities.
To request an appointment at this location, click here